Fall is here, and we hope you’re all enjoying the change of season! Your Community Assistants have planned the perfect fall events for you this month. Don’t miss out on these events, which are great opportunities to get to know your office staff, meet new people, build on skills, and help you enjoy your time at The Monroe to the fullest.
Reminder: Please be sure to notify one of the office staff members if you’re still having issues with your cable box. We will contact Comcast for you in order to get your cable box working as soon as possible.
— The Monroe
- Visit themonroeliving.com for more information on our community.
- Residents are not allowed to store trash on the balconies. You can be fined for this, so we ask that everyone please immediately take any trash that you need to dispose of to the dumpsters located around the property.
Reminders & Updates
- Our office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
- You are still able to drop off rent using the rent dropbox after office hours.
- We do not accept partial payments, so any payments submitted in the office must be your full account balance. We DO NOT accept cash in the office, so please be sure to only bring a check or money order for any payments that you plan on submitting.
- If you haven’t set up your online resident portal account yet, please notify us so we can set it up for you. You’ll be able to check your balance, submit work orders, and pay rent online.
- The online portal is a convenient option we provide for our residents to pay rent. It IS NOT the only option. Late fees will not be waived if you only try paying your rent using the online resident portal.
- There is a $13 convenience fee associated with using the online portal. You will only be charged the convenience fee once if you set up recurring payments. You will be charged the $13 convenience fee every time if you pay online using a one-time payment.
- Rent is due the 1st of every month. You have until the 4th to pay your rent without any additional late fees. Starting on the 5th, you will be charged an initial $35 late fee, and $10 every day after that until you pay your rent. All check or money orders should be made out to The Monroe.
- If you are having trouble with your internet, please refer to the purple Pavlov booklet that was provided in your move-in folder. Pavlov is our internet provider, and they are the only ones that will be able to solve any issues you are having with your internet.
- We’ve been sending emails to everyone with updates and additional information, so please make sure you are keeping up with your email.
We hope you’ve had a good start to the semester! Everyone should be settled in by now and ready to take on the school year. October will be packed with events, so be sure to look for the event flyers around the property.
Renewal rates and new lease rates are ready! Please stop by the front desk so we can answer any questions you have in regard to renewing your lease — we’re happy to help.
Get involved. Get ahead.
Did you know students who are involved outside of the classroom are more successful in their academic pursuits? If you haven’t already done so, we encourage you to find opportunities to get involved on campus and in the local community. Your campus’ student activities office is a great place to start to find out about clubs, organizations, and campus events. You can also connect with our team to find ways to get connected. Whether it’s the chess club or intramural football, or volunteering at a local shelter, we would love to help you find ways to get involved both at your Campus Advantage community and on campus.
How are we doing?
Have you filled out your resident satisfaction survey yet? Please take a moment to let us know how we’re doing and get a chance to win a $1,000 or $500 gift card! Simply visit http://ratemy.community. We are always working to improve your experiences!
Join us at our Fall Festival this month! We’ll be posting flyers around the property with all the fun events your office staff has planned for you.