It’s finally spring, and summer is quickly approaching, which means it’s time to get started with your spring cleaning if you haven’t already! The Monroe will be starting our version of spring cleaning soon, as well. Most of you are probably asking, “What’s The Monroe’s version of spring cleaning?” RENOVATIONS! You heard correctly; The Monroe will be renovating a limited amount of both our four- and two-bedroom units. Stop by our leasing office today to inquire how you can become part of the exclusive group that will be receiving a renovated unit!
Reminder: The Monroe will be at Indiana University’s Relay For Life event! Stop by and join us in our efforts to raise money for cancer research.
- Visit themonroeliving.com for more information on our community.
- Don’t forget to stop by our leasing office to renew your lease before it’s too late!
- Did you know that The Monroe will be remodeling? Renew your lease today for the chance to live in one of our newly remodeled apartments!
- Have you enjoyed your stay at The Monroe? Log on to your Google account and leave us a review! We love hearing feedback from our residents.
- Living here has its rewards! Join the nation’s top resident loyalty rewards program today at communityrewards.me.
- Are you looking for a job for the upcoming school year? Go to communityassistant.com and apply to become part of The Monroe family!
Reminders & Updates
- Want to renew your lease but don’t have time to stop in during our office hours? Not a problem! Call us at (812) 323-1300 and request to have your renewal sent via email.
- Remember, renting at The Monroe is smart for people who:
- Want to smell the roses (not plant, prune, and pamper them)
- Enjoy meeting other people at reslife events
- Want to enjoy the Indiana snowfall without hauling out a shovel
- Want to save money
- Don’t want worry when they have to leave town
- Want to eliminate maintenance responsibilities
- Appreciate the unique sense of community
- Are not currently interested in owning
- Love the lifestyle as well as the amenities
- Don’t want to tie up their assets
- Have temporary housing needs
- Need flexibility for change
- Just got transferred to town
- Want to create more time to focus on school
- Want the option to have a renovated unit
- Want more leisure time
- Want more cash flow
- Want convenience
- Want individual leasing
- Want office staff members trained to help them with anything
- If you would like your additional deposit to be applied toward the last two months of your rent and you have never been late on rent, send an email to [email protected] so we can get that taken care of for you.
- The printer in our computer lab does not print out in color. Remember that we do not have a limit on how much you are able to print.
- Our game room can get relatively quiet during the school week. Utilize the game room to study for your finals if you need a change of atmosphere.
- The school year is coming to an end, which means that finals are quickly approaching, but don’t stress! Stop by the leasing office for a quick snack if you ever need a break from studying.
Lock Down That Internship with the Right Tools
In the coming months, universities across the nation will be partnering with businesses to fill internships for the summer and fall semesters. Internships are a great way to fast-track your career and gain valuable experience in the field you’re interested in. Landing the perfect internship may not be the easiest journey, but if you’re equipped with the right tools, achieving that dream opportunity is within reach!
In a 2017 article, Forbes stated, “Resumes are the gateway into the interview, and into the job. The importance of a well-constructed resume cannot be overlooked.” When you’re applying for an internship with that dream company, having a killer resume will push you to the top of the list.
By choosing to live at a Campus Advantage community, you already have access to an arsenal of professional success tools. One that could be really useful is the resume critiquing tool in our Career Success Portal. To access the tool, just log on to CareerSuccessPortal.com!
Health Day — Monday, April 2 — Get ready for the summer in our fitness center with CA Jamarr! He’ll be offering helpful workout tips and healthy snacks for when you want to take a break.
National Pet Day — Friday, April 13 — Stop by the leasing office with your pet to enjoy some tasty treats. Don’t have a pet? Not a problem! CA Maggie will also be providing information on how you can adopt a pet in Bloomington.
Make Every Day Earth Day — Friday, April 20 — Come by our leasing office to do some arts and crafts and check out the binder CA Savanna put together with information on how you can better the Earth.
School Supply Drive — April 26–30 — Don’t know what to do with your leftover school supplies as this academic year comes to an end? Drop off any leftover school supplies in the leasing office! We’ll be taking any donated school supplies to local elementary schools.
Spring Goody Bags — Monday, April 30 — Keep an eye out for spring goody bags that your CAs will be delivering to your door!
Finals Week Prep — Monday, April 30 — Stop by our office for supplies to help you get through finals week!