Our pool is now open for the summer, and summer is in full gear! Our new Community Assistants are planning events to make this summer the best summer yet for all of our residents! Check out our social media for updates on what is going on at The Monroe and for the chance to win prizes. Remember, our programs would be nothing without our residents, so don’t hesitate to stop by our events, even to just say hi to the office staff.
Did you know that The Monroe will be remodeling? Sign today for the chance to live in one of our newly remodeled apartments!
Have you enjoyed your stay at The Monroe? Log on to your Google account and leave us a review!
Living here has its rewards! Join the nation’s top resident loyalty rewards program today at communityrewards.me.
Are you looking for a summer job? Go to communityassistant.com and apply to become part of The Monroe family!
Reminders and Updates
You are able to just connect the coax cable directly to the back of your TV to enjoy all the amazing channels you have access to as a resident at The Monroe.
We are still accepting appointments for move-out walks with a manager. Contact us at (812) 323-1300 to schedule your move-out inspection today.
There are still positions open to become a member of The Monroe staff.
It’s not too late to renew your lease! Stop by the office and avoid the hassle of moving out of your apartment.
Move-out do’s and don’ts:
- Don’t wait until the last minute to pack!
- Do label all of your boxes.
- Don’t try to move heavy objects on your own.
- Do ask for help!
- Don’t leave any items behind.
- Do clean and throw out any remaining trash.
- Don’t leave trash or items in front of your building.
- Do keep yourself hydrated and fed during your moving process!
- Don’t forget to say goodbye to your favorite office staff members!
Do feel free to come back to The Monroe!
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Cookies, Coffee, and Conversation — Friday, July 6 — Join CA Trey in the leasing office for fresh cookies, coffee, and the chance to get to know one of your new Community Assistants!
Trivia Night — Friday, July 13 — It may be Friday the 13th, but don’t let that stop you from coming out to our first-ever trivia night hosted by CA Calvin!
Food Truck Friday — Friday, July 20 — Enjoy food from your favorite food truck in the comfort of your own home!
Snow Cone Saturday — Saturday, July 21 — The pool isn’t the only thing that’ll cool you down in this heat! CA Emma will be handing out snow cones poolside to keep you cool on a hot summer day.
King of the Court — Friday, July 27 — Tap in to your inner tennis star and show off your tennis skills with CA Coursha!